English is a global language that plays an integral part in the day-to-day business and has become an asset in today’s fast moving world. It is crucial for one to be able to express accurately and successfully in English to avoid miscommunication. Realising the importance of this language, Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College is offering the English Language Programme.
- Use English in a wide range of official and social settings.
- Carry out conversations within everyday contexts, including face-to-face and telephone communication.
- Read text to extract, digest and disseminate information.
- Participate in formal and informal meetings.
- Discuss and negotiate in English in a variety of predictable and unpredictable situations.