Sime Darby Foundation Skill Enrichment Scholarship
Sime Darby Foundation Skill Enrichment Scholarship 2014/2015 is NOW OPEN for high flying, well-rounded candidates who are currently pursuing full-time studies in 3 year Diploma Programmes at Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College.
Who can apply?
1. Students who currently in year 1 only (maximum semester is currently in semester 2)
2. Full time students who are currently pursuing full-time studies in
Diploma in Nursing
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
Diploma in Physiotherapy
Diploma in Medical Assistant
3. Students who have scored a CGPA of 3.3 and above for semester 1 examination.
4. Minimum 5 credits in SPM inclusive of History, English, Mathematic and Science.
5. No disciplinary record.
6. Active in extra co-curriculum activities will be an advantage.
How to apply?
1. Obtained Application Form from Registration counter - Centrepoint Campus and Kota Kemuning campus or download HERE.
2. Fill in the application form and submit completed form to Ms. Zila (Registration Counter, Block A, CP campus) or Ms. Fazimah (Kota Kemuning campus) not later than the closing date together with attachments as below:-
An essay titled “Why I Deserve a Scholarship” in English. Word limit is 1500 words.
Certified copy of MyKad.
Certified copy of SPM result/certificate.
Certified copy of semester/s result.
Certified copy of extra co-curriculum activities certificates
* Students are encouraged to attach recommendation letter/s from tutor/s.
* Note: Short-listed applicants will be called for an interview.
The closing date for the application will be on 15th January 2015 (Thursday) by 12:00 noon