Sime Darby Foundation is NOW OPEN for scholarships and bursaries programmes for 2014. This programme awards students from middle income families who have achieved satisfactory academic performance.
Who can apply?
1. Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College students who are currently pursuing full-time studies in;
2. Families with a gross household income of less than RM3,000 a month or with disabilities.
3. Student who have scored a GPA of 3.2 and above every semester.
How to apply?
1.Fill in the application form which can be obtained from Registration counter at our Centrepoint Campus and Kota Kemuning campus.
2. Submit the completed form to Ms. Zila (Registration Counter Centrepoint campus) or Ms. Fazimah (Kota Kemuning campus) no later than the closing date together with attachments as below:-
* Note: Short-listed applicants will be called for an interview.
The closing date for the application will be on 27th March 2014, before 12pm.
Find out what we have to offer...
Download our Events & Roadshows schedule here
For walk-in registration, find out our campus location here.