Interested in studying healthcare in Malaysia? Malaysia is home to a comprehensive range of healtcare services, and is a fast growing industry with many opportunities for growth. It is also a popular destination for medical tourism
- Submit your application. Application must include the application form, 8 passport sized pictures, one set of photocopy of passport, medical health examination report, official document by sponsor (if any), certified true copies of certificates, academic transcripts and examination results alongside the English translation (where applicable)
- Wait for your application to be processed. The acceptance of your application is based on your academic qualifications and the completed documents.
- Once you are accepted, pay the registration fees of RM 550.
- Students who have been accepted will receive a Conditional Offer Letter.
- The College will process the student application with the respective authorities for a student pass.
- Once the pass has been approved, a full Offer Letter will be issued to the applicant.
- The applicant should inform the college of the arrival date and time. These times should preferably during office hours (9am – 6pm)
- On Registration Day, register on the campus to complete the process
Please fill in and submit the International Student’s Application Form. To avoid delays, please ensure that all information is complete, with the following documents attached:
- Eight (8) recent passport sized photos (4 x 5.5 cm); white background.
- One (1) set photocopy of passport – all pages, including blank pages. (Passports should be valid for at least one year from the intake date).
- Certified true copies of all relevant academic transcripts and examination results
- Medical Health Examination Report
- If financed by scholarship / study loan, documented evidence must be attached
- English translations of all documents should be submitted, where applicable.